Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The #1 Summer Moment...

I made an honest effort to play catch up on the entire summer but I just couldn't do it. I AM SORRY! The computer was uploading the pictures too slow, I was getting irritated trying to setup the timeline of the summer in an organized manner, and the site went down for maintenance for about 25 minutes during all of this. I am almost gave up on blogging altogether! Excuses I know but there is too much and those I really care about sharing this with were there with us for the most part this summer. And I want to tell you what we are up to NOW. So I quit with the summer catch up and decided to share we you the #1 best part of my summer....

June 16 was our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Being married to Jed is a pretty special experience. He is an amazing husband and my best friend. He is my inspiration and my life! He is the most understanding, compassionate (.....sexiest) person I know. And he is going to make the best dad EVER! I am so excited to have kids with him. They will adore him as I do. I am so thankful each day to be married to him. We had a really fun summer together... from doing just nothing to everything. We had lots of fun with our families and made lots of good memories together.


The Top of our Cake...a year old


Most of the coconut has fallen off...


Jed loves Rainbow chip so I made sure the top of the cake was just that....thought it might help increase my chances of getting him to eat it a year old....IT WORKED!







June 16, 2007


Cutting the Cake...












8 comments:

Tara said...

Oh my freakin heck you updated. You and Jed are great together and I am glad you are so happy. He is going to make such a great dad.

Steve & Amy Shumway said...

you guys are adorable! i'm so glad i found you on here, I'm new to this, so i'm not sure how everything works yet...
you look like youre doing so great! miss you!

Annie said...

You are alive!! If it wasn't for your random recipe emails I would have thought you were dead. Ha ha! (I love those by the way) You are so cute! Speaking of Jed being a great dad... well??? Also, I we probably will never see each other again, but I'm going to say it anyway... we need to get together soon. Ha ha! Love ya!

Haylee said...

Wow!! It's crazy that you've been married for over a year!! You two are so cute!! Love ya!

Kristi said...

Yay an update!! Love you guys!!

Andrew and Lindsey said...

Hey Maeg, it's good to see you updated. I know how crazy things get, I struggle with updating too but I'm glad everything is going well for you. You guys are such a cute couple. I miss you Maeg!

Heather said...

Maeg you guys are freakin adorable and I love you both. I also can't wait till you have kids...they will be the cutest ever, and you will also be the cutest mom. Love ya lots and hope to see ya soon!

BRITT said...

I think that everyone would agree that you need to update more. You look so beautiful on your wedding day I love seeing all those pictures. And jed will make a great dad, he is so good with the kids.