Saturday, August 23, 2008

WEDDINGS!!

Tuesday our friends John and Mandi were married in the Salt Lake temple. Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Walker. Mandi was a beautiful bride! Weddings always make me happy! For those of you who were in close encounter with me throughout my engagement... you know just how much I loooove weddings! I had about three different types of notebooks/portfolios I carried around with me the entire 4 months that contained all my ideas and plans for my wedding. Don't laugh... they are nice to have as a keepsake now and they were helpful then! If the occupation of a wedding planner was a high demand around these parts I think that would be such a fun job! I would love it! And I am sure every bride and her mom would love my OCD organizational skills (see everyone they come in handy sometimes) I would be a dream come true :) SO if you invite me to your wedding I can assure you I will be there because I just love the atmosphere and feeling at weddings! Takes me back to my special day! CONGRATS JOHN & MANDI!


On our way to John & Mandi's wedding dinner...

6 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

i love weddings too! so much love is juts EVERYWHERE!!
...so we had a family reunion on saturday and jed's parensts were there, i had no idea they were realated, funny. i guess their mom's are cousins.
...too bad you guys weren't there :(. Hope you were doing something fun!!

Tara said...

It is about time. You should try posting more often....

Heather said...

Cute new pic! I'm with ya on loving weddings. You could totally be better than Jennifer Lopez at planning weddings I think. You should go for it! ;)

Ali said...

Im just glad to know you are still alive Maeg! I'm with Tara post more often!:) lub you.

BRITT said...

You would be great at that. You guys look great in that picture. I am with Tara and ali keep posting!

Heather said...

You have been tagged! Check out my blog!