Saturday, July 12, 2008

4th of July


Watching the Fireworks!

We are having sooooo much fun this summer!!! Sure we are still working our 40 hours a week but we find lots of time for fun together! The morning of the fourth we headed to Jed's parents and had a little breakfast bbq in the backyard and spent some time hanging with the family. Later that night we headed over to my parents and had another bbq then headed out to watch the Brigham fireworks from Watkins park. It is so good to spend time with our families. We LOVE seeing our nieces and nephews.
Happy Birthday America!

9 comments:

Annie said...

Prettiest! I love and miss you! Our blog is sabeyfamily.blogspot.

Jessica Davis said...

Yay! I'm glad to see you have a new post! I'm glad you are having a fun summer. You look super cute!

{Rollins Family} said...

i need your email so i can send you an invite to our blog, your old one keeps sending my blogger an error message. :(
email me at dlrobinson02@yahoo.com

Kassie said...

Yay! I found your blog! You guys are so cute! Tell your mom and Dani hello for me and that I miss them!

Heather said...

Love this pic. You guys are darling. I'm glad you are having a fun summer! I miss ya lots! We need to do lunch soon!

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

We are going private. If you still want to look at our blog, email me at jhula12@hotmail.com ;)

BRITT said...

You have been having too much fun this summer not to update with pictures! how bout you take a day off an update! Sorry work is so busy for you!

Jamie said...

Maegan hey are you guys still in the ward?? I havent seen ya for a while. Well I hope you guys are doing good. Talk to ya soon

Jamie (Payne)Christensen
jamiechristensenfamily.blogspot.com

Heidi said...

Hey Maegen I am changing my blog to private so I need your email address so that I can authorize you to view it still. Here is my email heidijo722@yahoo.com Thanks