Sunday, July 6, 2008

Don't worry!

We are alive... just very busy. Nobody likes posts saying... Sorry it has been so long I will post with pics soon. But that is what I am doing!! I will post with pics and an update on our summer fun SOON! Since my last post...We have had our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY, gone to Bear Lake, I started my new job, coaching a girl's softball team, spent lots of time with our families, miniature golf, go-carts, Jed went through a laser tag obsession lasting a few weeks. So we were doing that once a week...sometimes a few times a week... ha. I need to do a REAL post soon with pictures of it all. We have so much fun together and we are having an awesome summer so far!

3 comments:

Turok said...

hey maegan...i had no idea you had married jed graves!! haha!! it is fun to see that yall are doing good! i am glad i came across your blog. hope all is well.

Kristi said...

Glad to see you finally posted, it's about time!!! Thanks for swimming with us on Saturday, we had fun!!

Heather said...

Maeg! We need to have a bbq or do something fun for the summer! Are you still working in Ogden?