Saturday, October 25, 2008

BYU vs USU

A few weeks back we went up to Logan to the BYU vs Utah State game. GO COUGS! They won! (not as big of a blowout as we could have hoped for...but they won) And I am a BYU fan ok!!! Let me explain... I lived in Cougar town for 2 years and if I had to pick someone to cheer for in College... that is who it would be. I have a brother-in-law (Jed's sister Kristi's hubby) who is a huge BYU fan and has season tickets but refuses to wear the BYU attire. He wears blue to the games and that is about as far as he will take it. Then I have two brother-in-laws (my older sister's hubbies) that grew up in Pleasant Grove and have been surrounded by crazy BYU (zoobies they call them..ha ha) their entire lives so I don't think either of them would really call themselves BYU fans. What team doesn't have crazy, obsessive, "thinks their team is the best" kind of fans though. BYU gets a bad rep for fans for some reason but you're all thinking of the zoobies and not all BYU fans are zoobies. I am going to leave Jed's opinion out of this because I feel like it :) :) Come what may... I am a BYU fan. (even if they lost miserably to TCU)

We went to the game with Ash, Tyler, Jayson, and Melissa. Lots of fun!!! Jayson is Tyler's cousin and also a 3-year flag football buddy of Jed's. After getting something to eat at Olive Garden...we headed to the game and it was perfect weather.







1 comments:

Tara said...

Zoobie! Ha ha just kidding. You can like them but I still don't.