Tuesday, April 29, 2008

JED'S BIRTHDAY

Last Wednesday was my cute husband Jed's Birthday and he got a whole week of fun for it!!! The Sunday before his Birthday my whole family was around so we got together for cake & ice cream for Jed! On his Birthday we BBQed and ordered out for dessert and an appetizer. Jed opened his presents, we had dinner, and watched a movie! Jed got new running shoes, swim shorts, clothes...etc, and Utah Blaze game tickets!












Saturday afternoon we had family pictures with Jed's family. After pictures we went to Jed's parents and had another Birthday party for him with his family! We ate lunch/dinner and had MORE cake & ice cream!




I LOVE YOU! I hope you had a great Birthday sweetie!

4 comments:

Tara said...

Happy Birthday Jeddie Pooh!!!

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday! I swear your gift card is in the mail, or maybe it will come with Maegen's, or wait till we ever see you guys again. Who knows, but I swear it is comimg!! Anyways Happy Birthday we love you!!

BRITT said...

Hope you had a good B-day Jed. You are such a good little wifey! I can tell you love being married!

Ash Ty & Chloee said...

Happy Birthday to Jed!