Saturday, April 19, 2008

HAIR CUT!

Some of you may have already seen Jed's new haircut from a couple of weeks ago but I still want to post some pictures to show what a drastic, fabulous change it was. He finally gave in (after weeks of begging on my part) and let me cut his hair. He looks soooooo HANDSOME!! He loves to have it long during the winter for his beanies. And don't get me wrong.. I think his curly, long hair is so cute. And I am super excited for our kids to have his natural curly hair..and the little curl that I have left. But it hits a point where he starts to look a little raggy. And that's about the time that I say... "PLEEEEASE LET ME CUT YOUR HAIR!"




ONE WEEK BEFORE THE CUT



LOOK AT ALL THAT HAIR



RIGHT AFTER...OH HE LOOKS SO GOOD!


3 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
{Rollins Family} said...

very nice! just note, men usually give in to the wives, they just love us too mcuh! :)
Eric and I like it!

Kristi said...

Oh he does look so much better! Jace is sitting on my lap and he keeps saying "kecky hair" he thinks with the short hair he looks like Kev!