Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

October is "National Beard Month" and the past 2 years Jed has felt the need to grow a beard... This Halloween our costumes were inspired by his beard because by the end of the month I thought he looked homeless. Ha! We had a fun and busy Halloween season. My family dressed up and went to the pumpkin walk in Logan and had soup and a little party afterwards. Every year Jed's Grandma Taggart throws a big Halloween party and we dress up and have dinner. On Halloween I helped Dani and Thomas with their makeup & costumes again and we had the usual trick-or-treaters and the only trick-or-treaters we ever get... Adam, Haylee, Kyla, and Laici. Jed's mom & dad. Tyler, Ash, Chloee, and Grant and a surprise visit when Jer, Britt, Halley, Brin, and Cash showed up at the door. Later on Jed, my dad, and Jer attempted to scare a few of my Aunts and Uncles and then we hung out at my grandma Hardy's for a bit.

Pumpkin Patch...












Grandma & Grandpa Taggart's Halloween Party




Halloween Night - Grandma & Grandpa Hardy's



Grandma & Grandpa