Sunday, August 23, 2009

So Long Sweet Summer...

Well... It is the end of August and the summer has pretty much come to an end and I decided I better Post something to make note of all the fun stuff we did....

  • St George
  • School
  • Bear Lake with Jed's family
  • Golf Tournament
  • Bear Lake with my family
  • Celebrated our 2 Year Anniversary
  • Lake Powell
  • Fireworks
  • Softball Games
  • Willard Bay
  • Cherry Hills
  • Family
  • Lots of relaxing alone time Together
  • ...And everything In Between

3 comments:

Tara said...

Yay! It's about time. You have lots of cute pictures. I love the one at Cherry Hills that looks like Court is naked:) The one where you are in line. You have had a fun summer. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Maegen! It looks like you had so much fun this summer! I love Lake Powell especially. Jealous! You two are so cute! Sure do miss ya!

BRITT said...

Oh my that was the best update EVER! I love all the pictures. Keep up the good work!