Saturday, March 21, 2009

School

I am finally starting the Master Esthetician program at Taylor Andrews in about 1 1/2 weeks. Yay! I am soooooo excited!!!!!!!!! Finally! It will be a busy year... I will still be working full time and going to school at night Monday - Thursday. But I have to do it NOW because it's only going to get harder and it is what I have been wanting to do for some time! I will miss my lazy nights at home with the hubby though. But it won't be so bad when Jed is going to school at night too! I should be done just around our 3rd year anniversary. Jed is just getting started with the Rocky Mountain Football League for fun this summer... His first game is next month. Spring is practically here and I am so excited for it to warm up! We have got alot of fun plans ahead in the next few months. Hopefully I can just do a better job of updating this thing with all we are doing!

3 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

i always wanted to do that after i finished cosmotology but i ust never did and now it would be too hard to do with kiddos :)
you are going to have so much fun...i might just have to come get some facials done!! let me know when you get far enough to take clients!!
GOOD LUCK!!

Amy Lou said...

Hey girl?? Did you start?! I haven't seen you?

Amy Lou said...

OH YAY!! Love that we don't have school tomorrow but we get hours :) Yeah, I hope to see ya before I am done.. Glad you are liking it!