Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Halloween...

We had a fun Halloween! Haylee & Adam brought over Kyla as Minnie Mouse (I did not have my camera out yet...sad) Then Dani and Thomas came over as Anikan Skywalker and Queen Amidala. Ash and Tyler brought over Chloee as a little Dragon. I made caramel apples and cupcakes the night before and Jed's parents came and trick or treated for those. I wish the rest of both our families was closer so we could have seen the rest of the kids in their costumes. We love and miss those who didn't come over. Happy Halloween.

Star Wars...







Ha ha...

Pumpkin (?) Pizza

8 comments:

Brandon & Meghan said...

those apples look so so good!!!

Annie said...

Mmmm I want one of those!

Annie said...

(apples)

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Cute pictures and the apples look so yummmy!

Brandie Page said...

Hey Maegen,
If you sale any of those tutu's please let me know I would LOVE to buy one for my daughter!

Ash Ty & Chloee said...

YUM those apples were delicious im glad i got one :) That picture of you and chloee sure is cute!

Heather said...

Yum! Those apples look amazing. You guys are so cute in your Halloween masks. I can't believe how old Danielle is! She is beautiful! I love you and your whole family!

Haylee said...

Those candy apples were delicious by the way! Thanks!!!